Marine Corps Safety Toe Boots
Belleville Boot Company offers our Marine Corps Customers a variety of safety toe and combat boots to meet all the boot requirements of today's Marine, no matter the assignment or the environment, Belleville has the right boot for you.
A Boot in not just a Boot when it's a BELLEVILLE.
- Belleville - 550 ST - Hot Weather Olive Green Safety Toe Boot
- Print PDF Spec Sheet
This U.S. Marine Corps Certified steel toe boot proudly displays the EGA emblem and is as tough as the Marines who wear it. Built on the VANGUARD® premium cushioning sole system platform with an upper made of only the finest quality full grain cowhide leather, the 550 ST will provide your feet with ultimate support and comfort.
- Height: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & Compression and EH rated
- Certification #150M22-000460-6-01
- Made in USA
You can place your USMC boot order with Belleville Direct by:
Calling 1-800-376-6978 or 618 233-5600
Monday thru Friday 0700 thru 1700 CST
Or our Main Website: http://www.Bellevilleboot.com
Order Your Boots
From Our Belleville Boot
Belleville Boots are made in the USA with pride for those who serve.